SMEs, non-profit organisations and foundations (Belgium and Luxembourg)
Size, sector, location, competition, turnover, growth prospects: so many factors come with their own obligations in matters of tax, accounting, HR and regulations for SMEs, raising a host of questions.
Would you like a thorough analysis and advice to help get up and running in Belgium or Luxembourg?
Do you want a clear view of the Luxembourg market and its tax specificities before you decide to launch your small business?
Do you want to outsource the payroll of your Luxembourg-based SME?
Do you want temporary assistance in recruiting new talent in Luxembourg?
Do you seek a trusted partner for keeping your accounts?
Do you need help resolving a VAT dispute with the tax authority?
Our main services for SMEs
- Help in choosing the most suitable structure for your project
- Support in launching your activities
- Keeping and monitoring your accountsTenue et suivi de votre comptabilité
- Advice and preparation of your tax returns (VAT and income tax)
- Payroll management and HR outsourcing (Luxembourg only)
- Customised guidance in each phase of your development
- Advice on structuring your activities
- Help and support with administrative formalities if you cease activity
- Advice on registration duties and inheritance tax
- Litigation management and liaising with the authorities
- Organisation of conferences and training on request
Legal secretarial support
For me, AFC is like a box of chocolates, with as many services as flavours.